Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Week 1

My keyboard is finally up and working properly, so I figured a proper update was in order. I'm settling in down here just fine. I really like the family I'm living with, and the staff at foothills is great. I went to my first jr. and sr. high groups this past week, and they went well. It's going to be fun getting to know everyone. I spoke at jr. high this past Sunday, and it went well, and I'm already scheduled to hang out with some jr. high guys Thursday! I've also joined the softball team so I'm getting some my age and older fellowship as well. Tomorrow's my first staff meeting and also the day where I'll get a typical weekly schedule set, so it'll be nice to get into some routine! Everything's going great and I'm having fun with it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Aaby said...

B-rad,
I figured since I take pleasure in seeing new updates from you that I'd make it worth your while to keep looking to see if people are looking at it to by responding! I'm glad to see and hear that things are going well for you. We had a great time at Applebees last night with many students. I would guess that there were 20-30 students and another 6-8 leaders as well. We missed having you there with your straws! Ha. The students and staff miss you but are proud of you and your leap of faith!
Grace,
Brian

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home