Monday, March 13, 2006

Wonderful Day Off

It was so nice having a day off after several days of non stop busyness. My first experience with seminary was really good. I took a spiritual formation of youth class, and the first thing the prof did was tape pictures of youth that he works with and said this class isn't about theories, but in everything we talk about I'm thinking of these students. That was really encouraging. The 2 days were draining but nice. I got back and hit the ground running with a jr. high game night saturday night. It was a blast and I had no responsibilities! Two seniors rand the night, and did a great job. Sunday saw a youth committee meeting and a parent meeting along with our normal Crew night. Both meetings were very encouraging. I'm 2 days shy of being here 6 months and it's starting to feel like my group. IT's starting to not feel like an interim position. That has it's good and bad parts, considering at this point it is an interim position. I'm really encouraged with the group that we have and with everything that's going on, but there are still distractions. Some main prayer requests

Pray for our church and especially the Senior Pastor Search Committee and that process
Lots of stuff going on, that I can't post too many specifics, but just pray for protection for our students as many are getting pulled in lots of directions. Oh and those who may be wondering Me and Sarah are doing great!

Thanks for praying!

Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home