Thursday, January 26, 2006

Here's Your Sign

I really like Bill Engvall. For those who don't know he's a comedian who does the bit where he gives stupid people signs. For example he was telling his wife that a plane he was on hit a reindeer. His wife asks if they were in the air. Bill says somtehing about yes Santa was on a testspin, here's your sign. Stuff like that. Well today I committed an absolutely wonderful act of stupidity. To begin the story I was checking out a Nooma video and found $20 this morning randomly. great start to my day. I then discover my car won't start. I try to jump it, doesn't work. Call a tow truck, he comes out, car won't start. Asks to look. Yeah, car's don't start when they're in Drive. So I'm dumb, I left the car in drive and tried to start the car. So the guy (cool christian guy by the way) says I don't want to write it up but want something for my time, so I give him my randomly found $20 and everything's good. Gotta love stupidity at it's all time finest. But it's a cool story that it worked out!

Brad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So totally have heard that comedy guy before. He's HILARIOUS.
-Anna

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home