Saturday, December 24, 2005

Sorry been a while

Hey all, sorry for all my faithful readers (Jan, Brian and Kellie I think) it's been a long time since my last update. Things are going really well. This has been a great week. No planned youth group activities to prepare for, so I've spent a lot of time with students. Lots of pizza out and video games. Also had a great jr. high Christmas Party. It's been a great chance to also look at some planning stuff. I think I'll have the calendar out next week. 3 days before the new year, not bad! Next week will be nice as well. Getting some R & R in Oregon as well as 2 days of hopefully hanging out with students back up in Olympia, before new year's in Oregon. It's been great to relax this week but also keep busy with students. I'm very encouraged with how things are going. Students want to hang out with me outside of church, which is awesome. They're also disappointed when we don't have events. Great thing!

Also had our leader Christmas party last week, a great time of just spending time with the staff. I'm also excited about the new year and some of the awesome things planned! It's 1 A.M. sorry about the rambled update. I'll be at Christmas Eve Service at 11 hopefully, Have a Merry Christmas for those I don't see!

brad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad all is going well.
Hope to see you at 11:00 service.
Will you be home the day of Justin's game in Olympia?
It's not till 9p.m., but I would
like to bring some kids down and show them your apartment, chuch etc. If you'll be around. Maybe we could come earlier and have dinner and hang out before? Let me know, not sure when you'll be in Olympia and when you will be in
Oregon. Just been thinking it would be fun to have a reunion sort of, but down your way this time. I think the game is on the
28th or 29th. We'll figure it out if you are going to even be home.
"MERRY CHRISTMAS, BRAD!!!"
Jan A.
Ps. 23

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home