Thursday, November 10, 2005

Update

Well now that I'm more awake and can compose whole thoughts I thought I would update. This week has actually been pretty good. I've kept really busy, but it's been a good week. Yesterday was a long day. Bible Study, meeting with head of the council, lunch at the middle school, jr. high and congregational meeting. I got to miss the meeting and spent it entertaining the jr. highers. It was really fun playing foosball for 3 hours and just being about to hang out with them. Despite everything that's going on, I definately have a sense that God's at work this week. I can see the church stuff starting to come to an end, and everyone being able to move on. These next few days will be fun but really busy. I'm heading down to Oregon tomorrow to visit a friend, and then come back for normal Sunday stuff. Next weekend we have a jr. high ice skating night, a holiday bazaar (I'm co-in charge of it) and our high school turkey dinner.

Our team for our high school conference in Tennessee (CHIC) is coming together. We have 19 students that say they're going and 1/2 that half everything turned in. It's nice to be able to get a team together and build that team feel.

Please be praying for the church. Pray for everyone to be able to focus on Christ, and unify as one body. Also be praying for all the youth stuff happening especially the bazaar. Lot's of planning goes into that, and we're getting down to the end. I'm really excited to have a fun weekend and hope that it goes as well as I think it will!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great break time to Oregon.
Praying for you, keep on keeping on.

Jan A.
Ps. 23

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home