Thursday, November 03, 2005

Normal Week... HA!

So I was looking forward to a normal week, but that didn't happen. I can't complain too much it's definately not been boring, and has been a good week for the most part. My week has not been boring because this week i have thrown my back out, lost my credit card, locked my keys in the church, dealt with concerned parents, along with dealing with all the normal chaos around here. Jr. High wed. night went really well, it was nice having no responsibilities. The 2 senior leaders ran the night for the most part. One led the game and the other gave the talk and did a great job. It was fun just being able to hang out, and let other people handle the program stuff. I've also had lunch with a couple students today, which was a blast. Well, just got a call inviting me to dinner, so I'm off. Maybe this non normal week stuff, is normal!

P.S. My credit card was cancelled and no unknown charges, my back's still sore but better, and things are good! I was very productive today!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad,
Sounds like a pretty normal week as far as normal weeks go for me
anyways!? What is normal anyways?
Glad your card is cancelled, your back is feeling some better and things seem to be moving forward in the overall theme of things.
Have a week!
Jan A.
Ps. 23

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home