Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Getting Settled

Greetings from Olympia/Lacey. I've been down here 2 1/2 days and things are going as great as I could've expected. Everyone seems relaly happy that I'm here, which is an awesome thing! Met High Schoolers last Friday at a BBQ then had the first High School Group (Crew) Sunday night. It was awesome just to hang out, and meet a whole bunch of people. There was a Q-A time and it was a lot of fun. Lots of great questions, and I earned major points with liking MxPx and SPU. Monday and Tuesday seem like pretty typical office days. GOt everything settled in. It's a nice big office, lots of room for furniture and that type of stuff. Wednesdays are typically long days. There's normally an early morning Bible Study but this morning was See You at the Pole. It was cool being at North Thurston High and being on campus for a few. Tonight is my first step into Area 51 (jr. high youth group). I'm excited to get to know all of them as well. Tomorrow I'm teaming with another leader and taking a group to Third Day, so that'll be awesome =) So far the transition has been great, just keep praying that it goes well in the next few weeks and continues as Ben leaves as well. We have a jr. high retreat this weekend, so it'll be a great chance to get to know them! Things are great!

Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home