Sunday, August 07, 2005

This morning was my mini sermon on "And lead us not into temptation.." of the Lord's Prayer. I think it went really well. I practiced last night with Wescott and heather in the audience and got comfortable with being up there, and what I was saying. This morning was good, I felt a tad nervous but went up there, and tried to be clear and just say what I knew I wanted to say. I think I came across well, and I got my point across! I was excited and pleased, so 4 minutes was good, next time I'll move up to 10 minutes! =) Peter Siedenburg came and visited this morning so that was fun to see him, and Kevin Kent was in town so I had dinner with him last night. It's been a long time so that was really fun to get updated. Both of them are doing well. Things are going good, I'm housesitting this week, so that'll be nice to be on my own for a few days. I hope that I can spend a lot of time with high schoolers this week, and just really build those relationships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home