Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Prayer Update

Hey all, please continue praying for my dad. The medicine the doctor's gave him hasn't worked and he had another episode of high pulse today. They gave him new medicine that hopefully will work.

On the bright side some cool things are happening:
I'm going with a student tomorrow to meet with an advisor and help him registar for community college classes. Pray that I can spend a lot of time with him the next few weeks.

I also may have a lead on a job in September so please be praying for what God has for me there as well!

This week is pretty quiet, the only thing going on is our softball tourney. We won our first game, so we're in round 2 of the winners bracket tomorrow. Hopefully I hit better than today, 1-5 with 4 whiffs. You don't whiff in slowpitch softball.
Miki and a group are coming to visit this weekend so I'm excited for them to see me down here!

Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home