Monday, July 18, 2005

Others First

I think I've recovered from our jr. high Seattle trip. We had a great retreat with 16 students and 7 leaders. Our theme was others first, and we saw some immediate results of the students thinking through those things and beginning to put them into practice!

As the person in charge I think things went well from the administrative standpoint. There were a few little things that could've gone better, but that comes with experience. I'm extemely pleased, and hope that the changes that students have made will continue!

The busyness doesn't stop, as we have a bbq tonight, another one on Thursday before taking off to Wildhorse with our high school group!

Prayer Requests
Pray that the things that were talked about on our Seattle Trip will stick
Pray for my getting my resume out. Hopefully that will be done today and can start getting people tomorrow
Pray also for our Wildhorse trip on Saturday

It was awesome being back at Boulevard and seeing everyone. I also look forward to seeing the Bus Caravan team on Thursday!

Brad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad, you should send your resume to Sand Point Chapel, Alaska. You should.
-Anna

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home