Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm still alive...

I've been reminded that it's been way too long since I posted last. It's been a really busy, but really fun last couple of weeks. 2 weekends ago I was up in Seattle for some graudation stuff, and spoke at Boulevard's High school sunday school and jr. high sunday night. It was a lot of fun to catch up with people, and share some of the things that are going on down here.
Our school year ministries have come to an end. We finished our last 180 (high school) last week the 6th with a end of the year banquet. The leaders served the students, and we all watched a video/slide show of the year's events. The night went really well. Everyone seemed to have a good time looking back on the last year, but also looking forward to the summer. We had a break this week, but start our summer program on the 20th with a Beach Trip! Junior High ministries finished Sunday night. Many of the students must've thought it finished sooner because we had only 3 students with 6 leaders. There was only one guy, so it was neat being able to talk to him in a smaller group and get to know him better. Jr. High Summer stuff kicks off this Friday night with a bbq. That's where we welcome the incoming 7th graders also. I spent most of last week up in Seattle again get ready for the actual graduation ceremony. I wasn't looking forward to going through it, but it ended up being a ton of fun even though it poured with rain. The early part of this week is pretty quiet, so it's nice to get a chance to get caught up on stuff, and not feel rushed. I'm really enjoying my time down here, it was weird being up in Seattle so long, wanting to be back down here at the same time. My big prayer request right now is that I'm sick. I've been fighting a cold and nasty cough for about a week now. Just prayer, that I can sleep at night despite the coughing and that I get better, before a busy weekend. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will pray for you to feel better Brad. Sorry you are sick, yuk!
James was just sick for five weeks
and it was a total bummer, so I will pray that your sickness goes away as quickly as it came. Blessings your way today...

Jan A.
Ps. 23

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home