Thursday, May 26, 2005

Overdue

It's been a while since my last post. Seems like this week has been really busy. Things are continuing to go really well. Last weekend we had a fundraiser banquet/helper auction for our Wildhorse trip this summer. A family bought me for 3 hours for $35! Not bad. Last weekend was also a lot of fun. Seems like I spent the whole weekend hanging out, with another college age guy down here, and then Sunday we played frisbee with the rest of the college group. It's fun doing those types of things. Real Life (Jr. High) last week was a Krispy Kreme road trip and Monday was a Ugo's pizza fundraiser so instead of normal 180 group we all hung out at Ugo's all night eating pizza and having a ton of fun. In the office this week I've been working on a new Sunday school series for High School as well as starting to plan the Jr. High calendar this summer. We have all the events planned, but I'm in charge of the Jr. High summer, so that'll be a great experience and a lot of fun to plan those events. That's what's been going on this week. Also the weather's great! 85 the last two days. I even got out and played some tennis both nights, so Patrick if you read this, the rust has worn off and I will beat you! =) Next week I head up to Seattle the 1st, and I'll be around all weekend. I'm having a graduation party at my house from 2-5 so everyone's welcome.

My main prayer request for this week would be that high school Sunday school goes well. It's a different crowd than Monday nights, and I haven't met a lot of these kids, so just pray that that goes well.

Hope to see everyone when I'm in town.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound great Brad! I hope you are remembering to wear you sunscreen,
even while playing tennis!

Blessings your way today!

Jan A.
Ps. 23

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home