Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Busy

Hey everyone, this past week has been busy and it's great! Last Thursday was our first softball game and we won! It's nice being on a good softball team for once. By the way I went 2-3 and scored a run. It was a lot of fun hanging out with the guys. This past weekend a lot of you saw me! It was really nice to be home for the weekend and see everyone! This week at Foothills has been busy with 180 Monday night and getting our summer calendar planned. 180 was a lot of fun. Seemed like almost everyone went to DQ again so that was fun. I'm looking forward to the next few days. Another video game night is scheduled for Saturday Night, and I'm working on week 3 of my series for jr. high Sunday school.
My prayer requests for right now involved a trip I'm taking next week. I'm chaperoning the Stayton Christian School 8th grade trip to Bend. We're staying in condos and should be a blast. Pray that I can build relationships with the students I don't know, and pray that I have the opportunity to have some good conversations on the 3 day trip as well.
I'll update again when I get back from the trip, hope things are going well!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brad!
Sorry I missed you when you were home. Glad you had fun seeing everyone. Have fun on your trip!
That sounds like it will be fun.
Keep on keeping on! By the way Justin is going on the mission trip! Unless Jesus returns by then or something. :)
Jan A.
Ps. 23

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home