Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Quiet Week

Hey everyone. It's been encouraging to hear more and more people that access this site, and get updates! Compared to my very busy last week, this week seems very quiet, but in a good way! Wescott's out of the office all week, so I'm kinda running the show. It's been fun doing some of the day to day stuff and a lot of the preperation stuff for yesterday's high school group that I normally wouldn't do. Last night went well. I hung out at Dairy Queen after group, and got a good taste of seeing them where they're at.
One of the cool things about my week is that I've continued to build relationships with a few of the jr. high guys. 2 of them have initiated another video game night, which we're going to the weekend of May 13 at one of their houses, and they want to go show me around Salem. I also went to one of their games with another jr. high guy this past week. It's been a lot of fun and I hope that continues.
My main prayer request would be that I can connect with a few of the high school guys like I'm connecting with the jr. high.
Since it's Mother's Day weekend, I'll be up in Seattle, so hopefully I'll get to see a lot of you at church!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brad,
See you this weekend. I'm sure your mom is very glad to have you stopping back in by home on Mother's Day. Way to go, honoring your mother! :) Will be praying for you to develop relationships down there with both Jr. and Sr. high guys... Blessings your way today!
Jan A. Psalm 23

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Bradley - It's funny, I want to read the comments too! I guess that's part of the whole thing. Sounds like things are going well - it'll be fun to see you this weekend. -miki

9:17 AM  
Blogger Brian Aaby said...

Yo Brad... I hope I see ya sometime this weekend.
Have a wonderful trip!
Grace,
Brian

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home