Monday, June 27, 2005

2 Posts in One Day

Wow I can update more than once a week! Just wanted to share about my night. Had our college age Bible Study tonight, and it went really well. It was the first week that I was really able to share, and not lead the group but step out and share my experiences, and my thoughts. We're going through Max Lucado's book A Gentle Thunder, and tonights lesson talked about if Jesus came physically to our church how would we respond, and what presuppositions do we have about God. Why do we put God in a box. It was neat just to look at Scripture, and discuss how awesome and amazing God really is, and how we shouldn't put him in a box or exalt ourselves above Him, but we need to understand that he is everything. I came home really excited about the group and about the night! Hope there's more like it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home