Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Good Times

Today was a lot of fun. My outing with the high schooler went really well. We pretty much hung out all day! I'm really pleased with how everything went, and we're going to do it again soon. It was also nice that we were able to talk about church and reaching our non-Christian friends. It went really well.

The last couple days have been pretty busy but really good. I'm definately into the flow of where I'm not going to want to leave in the end of August. Yesterday was a jr. high bbq and parade watching. We had a small turnout but ended up being fun anyway. things start to get busier the next few weeks. The Seattle Trip planning is starting to come together, and I have a lot of ideas of cool things to do on the trip, so I'm getting excited about that.

A prayer request would be for our high school sunday school overnighter this weekend. Pray that the students that come will develop a desire to be a part of the group, and to reach out to their friends. They're mostly Christian kids that like their bubble. Pray for a heart that wants to reach out! Thanks for all the comments!

Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home