Sunday, January 08, 2006

wow

It's been a pretty hard few days. There's just a lot going on, and I"m totally drained right now. Just pray for the church with everything still going on. It's interesting cause the message tonight was on James and considering in joy when you face trials of many kinds. I'm trying to find the joy in these last couple days. However, I know that God has a plan and is in control. Pray that my day off tomorrow will be a strength building day. Thanks for praying!

Brad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad!

Will be praying!
Hang in there, and only take responsibility for what should be on your plate and you will be fine.

Jan A.
Ps. 23

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brad, hope your day off allowed you to connect to our mighty source! With school starting, it is nice to get back into my routine. I feel I am more consistent with my times with God when I have little time to spare. He totally adds more time in my schedule when I am faithful to meet with Him.
Adding you to my prayers, Kellie

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home