Saturday, December 31, 2005

Oregon Updates

Wow just like old times. I'm updating from the wonderful little town of Stayton, Oregon. I'm sitting in Wescott's house, housesitting and taking care of Coco for the weekend. This week has been really good. I've spent too much time in a car but it's worth it. I've been here in Stayton since Thursday night (the 2nd time this week) and have had a blast relaxing. It's a great break before the New year kicks off busier than ever. I spent Wednesday and Thursday in Olympia, and had a great time hanging out with a bunch of students. Pizza, a guitar lesson and applebees all Wednesday and then Thursday I spent in the office getting my calendar out (it was out before Jan. 1, only a bit late though). I'm excited about the next few months. I have the chance to plan my own events and put my own flavor into the events we do, instead of just following the premade calendar.
A couple prayer requests.
1. A senior student wants to do his senior project on youth ministry in a non-paid credit intern project with me, so pray for structure of that in the right way.
2. Also there has been some desire to start a guys small group, so pray for what that might look like as well.
It's been a great year, and I'm excited to see what God does in 2006. Happy New Year

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All sounds exciting!
HAPPY NEW YEAR Brad.

Jan A.
Ps. 23

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home