Friday, March 24, 2006

Gotta see this movie

So normally I post about important stuff like church and what's going on, but I think it's important for me to support the movie "She's the Man." Me and Sarah went to see it tonight, and no movie has ever affected me in this way. This was by far the dumbest movie I have ever seen. It was one of those movies that is so cheesy and stupid that it's hilarious. I could feel my brain rotting as I was sitting through it. On one hand it was clean. Probably the cleanest teen movie, but it was horrible. For those who don't know, it's based off of Shakespear's 12th night, and the main character is a girl who pretends to be her brother to prove she can play soccer with the boys. It was so bad it was funny. I encourage everyone who wants to see a really dumb movie that rots your brain, see She's the Man. I'm speechless, see the movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home