Sunday, April 02, 2006

Nice end to the week

Hey all, thought I'd write real quick as I'm heading for bed tonight. This week was really good. I dealt with a couple tough issues, but it was nice, because it had nothing to do with church issues, and just normal teen stuff. It was quite refreshing. We had a good night at crew tonight. Got into some good conversations, and everything seemed to flow smoothly. We started our monthly leader dinners, and it was awesome. It was great to get everyone on the same page, and have some time to share my vision and where I want to see the group grow.
The most exciting part of the day was our Chic spaghetti feed fundrasier. I expected we'd make a couple hundred bucks, but we made $1800 for our trip to Tennessee. It was a great turn out, and had over 100 people stay or come back to have lunch with us. What a great time of fellowship for the church, but even made lots of money too! All in all, it's been a good week. I'm organized on stuff, and it's real nice. The big prayer requests this week would be for a full time job for Sarah. She has some apps in that seem like good possibilities but no word yet. Also work on a permanent car and housing situation for her, so if you could pray that would be awesome. Alright off to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad,

Sounds good and will pray for Sarah for just the right full time job and place to live.

Jan A.
Ps. 23

P. S. I'll pray for you too when the Lord brings you to my mind! :)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home