Sunday, April 09, 2006

I am not a soccer mom...

So the big news of the week is that I have a new car. I bought a 98 Ford Windstar Mini
Van. Yes I'm a 23 year old guy with a mini van! However, I may just be dorky enough to pull it off, and makes a ton of sense since my church doesn't have a church van. I'm actually excited about the mini van. This means that my parents will sell my car to Sarah, so she has a car now also! Outside of fighting a cold, it's been a good week. Tomorrow is Laser Tag so it's a low key prep day. Well I'm off to sleep!

Brad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny Brad! But hey, it won't be the first thing you do in ministry that you do just because it makes sense for Him, not in other sense. But I do have one question?! What color is it?

Jan A.
Ps. 23

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home