Monday, June 19, 2006

things I will never learn in Seminary!

So today, I get a call from a recently graduated senior who is housesitting 2 kids (jr. high and 10 year old) and 3 pets. She's frantic, can I come over, they're having a pet issue. Sure, so I go over, and one of the dogs has decided to try to eat the neighbor's turtle. So I get there and one dog is in a kennel, another locked in the bathroom, and the turtle stumbling outside with a hole in its shell, so we get the turtle in a small dog kennel, and try calling vets, but no one deals with reptiles. Finally the neighbors come home, so turtle crisis over.

Good times!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Brad!
Yeah, there are a lot of things that they can't or don't teach
in Seminary.
Life's like that I guess.
Glad all turned out well for the
most part.

Jan A.
Ps. 23

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home