Wednesday, April 26, 2006

wow way too long

Well, it's been over 2 weeks since my last post. Things are crazy right now. I don't know where to begin as an update but some highlights of ministry in the last couple weeks

We've had numbers of 11, 16, 18, 22 and 24 at Cutters Point Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
Jr. High Retreat went really well to BPPC, Greg did a great job organizing and leading
Chic Fundraising and our silent auction is coming together.
Easter was a nice break to Oregon

Prayer Requests.
I have a ton going on next week, we have a council and congregational meeting next week, along with our silent auction, movie night and normal youth groups. Pray for my peace of mind as my job is discussed in the next week. Pray that I will be open to whatever God has for that.
I feel like we continued to be bombarded with "church crap" and fall out from people leaving our church, so pray that those things will stop, and everyone is able to move on.

Back to work on my two papers due Friday! Happy Wednesday

Brad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad,

Ditto what Brian said.
And when do you need the hat?
We get it for one week, but I need to know when you need it by so I can figure out how to get it down to you and back to Ben!
Blessings your way today...

Jan A.
Ps. 23

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home