Thursday, June 01, 2006

Long time

Wow, I definately have spaced on this blog. Things are going really well. It's a busy weekend, but things are good. We have a kids carnival I'm helping organize on Saturday, Sarah's parents are coming up (dinner at my parents on Saturday, no there are no announcements!) Sunday is the sermon. I'm preaching on Hebrews 12:1-3 and focusing on the Christian life as a race. I'm nervous but excited about it at the same time. Everyone seems really excited to hear me preach, so that makes it easier actually.

I'm just exicted about where our group is going. God's working in surprising ways in some of our students, and it's been exciting to watch and experience. I need to update more often, so I actually remember what's going on.

Not only pray for my sermon, but pray for our youth sunday. The youth are leading worship, and doing everything in the service, so pray that everything goes well.

Hope everything's going well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Never got that hat to you!?
Gonna have to flake out on that one...
Sorry!?
Glad things are going so well.
Will continue to pray!
Tell Sarah hello from me.

Jan A.
Ps. 23

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home