Sunday, April 30, 2006

Classic Brad Story

Tonight was a good night at youth group. It was fun to get back to a normal night after 3 weeks of events. We played kickball with a giant kickball. I was having a great game, I had 2 rbi's. and 3 hits. On my last hit I hit the game tying rbi hit, I'm rounding first, slip on the rubber base and land on the ground. Nothing's sprained, but I put grass stains, blood and a hole in my pants, and a nice hole in my knee. Classic Brad falling story. Other than that, a great night. I'm now relaxing and really looking forward to my day off before a crazy week

Brad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad!?

Sorry to hear about your knee.
Hope it heals quickly.
How is Sarah's new job going?
Justin is applying to the college that Patrick Kent is going to. We should hear something later in the week.
Hope all's well other than your knee.
My sort of boss broke her leg, 15 or so pins, it's a mess. So it's yucky and lots of re-hab etc. in the future for her.
Well, better run.
Tell Sarah hello for me!

Jan A.
Ps. 23

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home