Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Exciting Stuff

It's been a weekend of meetings, gearing up for our summer, and for the fall. I'm exciting about some of the cool things that's happening in our church. God seems to bring everything together. It's been fun to watch. We're going to shoot for a end of Sept. kickoff for small groups in our youth program. I'm excited about the possibility to get a little more depth to our ministry through the groups. I'm also excited that our high school leaders are taking ownership in the ministry, and have some great ideas for things in the fall. It's just an awesome time. I can feel the excitement and energy in anticipation of what God is going to do in our church, but also in the lives of our students. We've had about 15-20 in jr. high the last couple of weeks, and hope the momentum continues into the summer. I went to two graduations and two graduation parties last week. It was neat to see how much one of the guys really appreciated us at his graduation.

Also, I saw God work in a really cool way this week, a jr. higher came to our cutters point hang out last week, and brought a friend who stutters. It was cool to see the instant bond and I've never see God use that "trait" in me before. I pray he keeps coming. It was a neat experience. I'm off to bed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Brad!
Will continue to pray.
Glad things are going so well.
God is good.

Jan A.
Ps. 23

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home