Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Update

Okay Kellie, here's an update so you have something to read at 4am! The youth/family softball game was probably one of the best events that we've had since I've been here. It was a really neat time of bringing families together. We had some known struggling families all come together for the game, and it was a lot of fun. Plus my team won! :) SOme of the older guys in the church came and helped out the young guys, it was just a great event, I'm really pleased about it. This will be a week of what Brian calls "piddly crap" I'm just getting all my receipts and budget stuff in order before I leave, and make sure there's nothing I'm missing and all that. We do have a jr. high bbq tomorrow night so that will be fun. I'm excited about tennessee now, we have all of the final details takeen care of, everyone's registered, and I'm just ready to get on the plane. I will try to update from TN, I'm taking my computer (I think) so if I don't update before then I'll try to update then!

Happy reading at 4am or whenever you're reading this!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Brad!
I hope your BBQ with the Jhers tomorrow night goes well. May God bring you into conversation with a jher who needs some encouragement in their faith and the assurance that they have an adult who cares deeply for their future!
May your TN trip go well.
Kellie

10:04 PM  
Blogger Brian Aaby said...

"Piddly Crap?" Did I say that? I mean, "odds and ends..."
Ha.
B

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm assuming you didn't play any baseball in TN?
I'm praying that each situation you find yourself in will be an opportunity for God's glory to be seen by those around you.
KB

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home