Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm still alive

Hey all, sorry it's been way too incredibly long since I've updated. I'm still alive. Chic, Creation and VBS have all gone very well. But it's been a really busy few weeks. My favorite part of the time has been this past week when students had an impromptu movie night and invited me and sarah. Very cool to see them doing extra things together and wanting us there! There's lots of excitement around our church, lots of great possibilities of new ministry opportunities. So there's much more I could say but I'm tired so II"ll update more in the next couple days when I'm more awake

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Brad!
I considered asking you that.
If you were still alive.
But I prayed each time I checked your blog instead.
Sounds like things are going well!
PTL!
Have missed hearing from you.
Blessings to you and Sarah today...
Jan A.
Ps. 23

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jan!
I almost gave up on Brad. I am so glad I'm not the only one who actually reads his musings! Do you, Sarah?
Kellie

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home