Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm alive

Sorry for the lack of blogging. It's been a crazy few weeks. I'm really excited about the Christmas break. School is done for the semester, so that's very good. I've also been hanging out with lots of students outside of chruch so that has been great. Things are going well but a few things to be praying for.

I'm preaching Dec. 31, could definately use prayer for that and my preperation for that

Pray for a semi-counseling situation I'm dealing with.

Pray that leaders will step up. We have several holes to fill in the next few weeks

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, things are good, but very busy. I'll try to update more soon, Have a Great Christmas!

Brad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Brad!
Despite the lack of posts I have been praying for you anyways!
But when I don't have specifics to pray, you just get whatever I pray which really isn't as fun. Knowing what to pray and how to pray is much better. Maybe I'll come hear you preach that Sunday?
Merry Christmas! And may you have a Blessed by Him New Year!
Jan A.
Ps. 23

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jan and Brad! I think I might come to the service, also! I may have company that weekend, but if they go home Saturday...

Just when I start to give up on Brad's blog...I check one more time and you've finally updated!

Thakjs, Praying for you, Sarah, and Jan! Kellie

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home