Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First van now computer

So my laptop is in the shop for the 2nd time in a month. After they "fixed" it the last time it now freezes very often and today I got a pretty wrapping paper looking screen. So I'm beginning a search for a new computer. My guess is once it starts to go it will slowly die, so fun times. Still no word on the car yet, hoepfully something tomorrow. I'm excited for back to work. It's been a great, relaxing vacaation but I"m ready to be back. I miss all the students, and am excited for what the fall has in store. Pray for my attitude involveing money. With all my things breaking it gets expensive and very easy to get stressed out and focused on what I have and what I don't. I don't want to get focused on money, so pray that I keep a good attitude but it all!
I'll update soon
Brad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it, will pray.

Jan A.
Ps. 23

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home